People of all ages coping with substance abuse or other emotional issues are welcome at Analenisgi. We strive to promote and encourage wellness in families and individuals in our community utilizing one-on-one counseling and support group meetings.
• Individual, group & family therapy for children, adolescents & adults
• Drop-in clinics 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
• Intensive Outpatient Program for people recovering from addiction. Individuals may live at home, but have the intensity of inpatient services
• Court-ordered evaluations & treatment
—DWI (Driving While Intoxicated)
—DV (Domestic Violence)
• Wellness Court evaluations & treatment
• Psychiatric evaluations
• Medication management
• Adolescent Recover Group 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Tuesdays at Beloved Women's & Children's Health and Wellness Center
• Parenting classes
• On-call services
Our clients are enrolled members and their families on the Qualla Boundary, in Cherokee County and Snowbird; and enrolled members of other federally recognized tribes.
We believe there are multiple effective methods of treatment and no one method should be used with Native American clients to the exclusion of others. We therefore offer a blend of conventional and traditional Native interventions.
You begin your steps to recovery with a rigorous screening and assessment process. We present the facts to you and your family (when appropriate); and we work with you to make a self-determined plan that leads to wellness, beyond sobriety/stability.
While you are utilizing our services, you do not enter a residential treatment center; rather, you are able to live and work in your community. You are ultimately responsible for your choices and whether or not you are open to a new way of living.
We also provide community outreach and program consultation.
Our Child Team Therapist Tom Slagle, LCSW and our Psychiatrist Dr. Jennifer Ward at the Towstring Community Health Challenge.