Tsali Care is a 60-bed nursing facility that is equipped to deliver quality nursing care to the elderly. Spacious lounge, recreation and patio areas are available for socializing with friends, visiting with family and enjoying our many activities.
Our approach to care emphasizes freedom of choice and personal identity in a home-like atmosphere.
AROUND THE CLOCK CARE
Our nursing staff is on duty 24 hours-a-day to provide varied levels of medical care and personalized treatment. Tsali's registered and licensed vocational nurses and qualified nursing assistants not only carry out the physician's specific orders, they provide personalized care for the comfort and well-being of our residents.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Regardless of their physical condition, residents at Tsali Care Center are offered a wide range of opportunities to enjoy life. Movies, parties, outings and religious servies are just some of the activities available. Our dietary staff prepares healthy meals and snacks designed to meet each resident's nutritional needs. Family and friends are always welcome at Tsali. Throughout the year, loved ones are invited to special events and outings. Families are also encouraged to personalize resident living areas with favorite items and belongings from home.
Tsali Care Center is certified for participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs and welcomes all persons in need of our service.
Member North Carolina Healthcare Facilities Association and American Healthcare Association.
PERSONALIZED CARE & SERVICE
Essentials For Health
• 24-hour licensed skilled nursing care
• Physical, occupational, speech, respiratory & IV therapies
• Hip fracture therapy
• Special therapeutic diets
• Tube feeding
• Short term & respite care
• Exercise program
• Special care units
To Make Life Easier
• 60 large private & semi-private rooms, renovated in 2008
• All electric beds
• Buffet-style dining service
• Food cooked on premises
• Housekeeping services
• Laundry services
• Family council & discharge planning
• Nurses call system in each bedroom/bathroom
• Building security, emergency preparedness & fire protection systems
• Social service department
• Resident council
• 2 handicap vehicles for routine medical transport & outings
• Beauty/barber shop
• Religious services
• Resident banking & business services
• Consultant services
Just For Fun
• Recreation room
• TV room with large screen TV and VCR
• Activities program
• Secured outdoor patio, large pavilion and gardens
• Raised bed gardening
• Holiday dinners
• Field trips
• 100-gal. saltwater aquarium